Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break 2009...Skeeeeeeeeeeweek!!

My spring break did not start off the way I thought it would. Collin and I were planning a trip to Oregon to see Steve and Chelsea. Really late Thursday night Collin texted me and I found out that we were not going to be able to go. I was really sad. My spring break plans got cancelled the day before spring break started. Boo. I was not looking forward to the break too much after that, but that all changed after Friday night. A bunch of friends came over to my house to eat and watch the basketball game. It was such a good time. We played mad gab, watched the game, played and sang music really loud, and had some good conversation. It was an amazing night! Also that night I found out for sure that I could go to the beach with some friends.
So, Monday morning Kyle, Zeke, Cole, Lizzie, and I left for Bo's house in Ft. Walton. I don't know that I stopped laughing the entire time we were gone. The beach was great and we had a ton of fun together. As soon as everyone left each other I was already missing them a lot!(We actually made plans 3 hours after leaving one another to hang out today...haha) So, thus far I have had a really great spring break even though I thought it would not be so good. I am really excited to see what the rest of the week holds when Lizzie, Mrs. Wright, my mom, and I go back to the beach!!

No comments:

Post a Comment