Wednesday, January 7, 2009

RUNNING!

So if you don't know I am running a 10k(6.2 miles) in February. I started running with a friend, this week, who ran cross country in high school and for a year in college. She has already helped me so much in only three days! Today we ran almost four miles. I have never run that far before. I never thought I could run that far before. When we got to around the two mile mark I started to feel the endorphins kick in. I really felt good at that moment. I was just running. Nothing else. Not thinking about anything, but running and that was a great feeling!  I am incredibly thankful to Megan for pushing me and encouraging me to get better. Four miles might not be a big deal to some people, but for me it is a huge accomplishment and I am so excited to continue the training! 

No comments:

Post a Comment